Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Why don't all bowls have handles?



For a wedding gift, we received a big pottery bowl and 4 small bowls with handles that are absolutely adorable. When I first got it, I thought what a great way to serve some chili, but must admit now I use the bowls every day for my morning yogurt and granola, and think that all bowls should have a handle.


When I was putting the big pot up on the shelf in the kitchen, I found a small business card in it for the store in Hardy, Arkansas, where the gift was purchased. I looked on the back, and guess what! They have an Etsy shop! Who doesn't love Etsy? I could spend hours on the site, looking at what the inspirations and passions of people drive them to create and share with the world.


They don't have the cute bowls for sale, but the big pot is beautiful. The inside is a really unique speckled, enameled sage green color. I love attention to details!

No comments:

Post a Comment